Tuesday, September 4, 2007

So...

Random things that bug the shit out of me:
Why does anyone give a rats ass what a celebrity does?
Why do so many people think they are the center of the universe?
What makes these mother's taking their children to Las Vegas Day School think it's okay to drive 40+ mph down my street, the speed limit is 25?! How about I come to your neighborhood and drive 45 down your street?
Will common courtesy ever come back in style?
What's up with the fake hugs? Is it so wrong to want some personal space if I don't know you?
And what's up with caring so much about what some celebrity does? (sorry, I can't get past that one)

I realize these things that bug me are all really manifestations of my own ego that I project on people but it still feels good to put it out there. If we put it out there are we adding negativity to the universe or does it help release the negativity that builds up when we hold it in? If I can come up with the answer to that question I can probably find some freakin' enlightenment.

No comments: